Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Where to buy lamps right now...

Is it challenging for you to find beautiful lamps to decorate your rooms?  I know it is for me.  I have been shopping for a client recently and one local store had lamps I really thought worked well in their home.  I thought I would share what I learned.

Crate & Barrel Furniture currently has a great selection of stylish lamps.  I like that there is such a variety in the materials from which the lamps are made. They include ceramic, glass, stone, hammered metal, nickel and even natural elements such as wood.  These lamps have matching shades that are good quality and no plastic risers just below the lamp halo.  The pricing of the lamps is between $100 to $250.  The styles are traditional to contemporary and there is a large varied selection.

If you are searching for lamps for a newly designed room or you just want to add new lighting to shake things up, I think you will find some good options at Crate & Barrel.














Dotty Wyman is the principal designer at www.dottywymandesigns.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment